Lime Wash Sample Pots250ml | $17.50
Samples are also available in 1 liter size.
We strongly recommend to order a special lime wash brush for the sample application.
Apart from ordering a 250ml size for a really small project of just one square metre or so, Sample Pots are an important part of deciding a specific colour.
We recommend to order a Sample Pot if:
- you need to decide between two very similar shades of colour
- you want to test colour appearance on a sample panel at the project location
- you want to establish a more accurate consumption estimate on the particular surface you are painting
- a close colour match to another decorating item is desired
- you do murals or similar designs where only smaller amount of a particular colour are needed
- you just want to have fun and play with colours
You don't need a sample pot if:
- you are already sure of the colour you want to paint
- a slight colour variation is of lesser concern to you
- you re-order paint that you know of from previous applications
BAUWERK Colours are made differently, using natural pigments, we have created a range of colours that reflect and celebrate the innate and natural beauty of pigments, which we source from all over the world.
It is a good idea to look at your colours in the location you expect to paint, colours appear different in different light conditions interior or exterior.
You can order some of our Colour Cards to make a first selection. Many customers order the paint after having selected their colour from a colour card.
However, if you need to be sure about a particular shade, or if you want to see the actual paint on a surface that is similar to that of your walls it is also possible to test the selected colours with a Sample Pot on a test panel, particularly when you need a close match to the colour you expect to see after the painting is finished.
Lime wash paint in Sample Size of 250ml.
Available for every colour we display in our Colour Lab.
Video guide how to use sample paint and how to apply lime wash paint
Applying Sample Limewash Colours on Previously Painted Plaster or Gypsum Board
Applying Limewash Interior Standard Technique